how much fuel

blackdieselram

i have 100% over exergy injectors in my truck and im just wondering how much fuel they can take. right now i have the ats dual cp3 kit with both pumps stock but i have been thinking about having them modded. do they need more fuel than 2 stock pumps can give them? would i notice any difference by modding them?
thanks

Can you maintain rail pressure? If yes, then no need for modded pumps.

tapatalking from droidx

well my gauge seems to read ok but i have heard the factory sensor doesnt read accurately over 25k. i know that the smarty can call for 27k+ so im not sure if im getting all the fuel i need. im trying to get all i can out of my setup and dont want to mod my pumps if i dont have to.

I highly doubt your running your rail dry with dual pumps and hundred overs.

2 stockers are plenty. You'll know it if you run the rail dry cause it will sound like a string of Mexican firecrackers.

Our pull truck is running 85lpm injectors on dual stock pumps making 900+ hp and the rail is VERY happy still.

thanks everyone for the replys. does anyone know how much hp can be made from that size injectors? i have dynod a little over 1100hp with nitrous, is that going to be all i can get out of them?

Back