how much hp on fuel only 6.0

5150ram

the god father
Just wondering how much power a 6.0 can make on just diesel. Thanks Chris

i was thinking in the 750 range on fuel only with twins......550+ - with smaller injectors and turbo upgrade...those are #s ive heard anyways..

i think i heard around 850 once on fuel only, so that 900 is not too out of reach

Yes, you can. It has been done by a sled pulling guy with a crapload of cash into it.
He prefers to keep quiet about it like most pullers so the info just isn't out there for everyone to see.

It's been so long since I was told about it I can't even remember everything he did to it.

Just because you haven't seen something doesn't mean it hasn't happened..........my .02

~900 with a boatload of money to play with.
I dont believe that for a minute
^ yup and he means a BUTTLOAD
I guess anything is possible but how reliable

How did you come up with that? On #2 only...I would think 650.
I think about 600 reliable horsepower
i think i heard around 850 once on fuel only, so that 900 is not too out of reach
probably did last long

No way you can get that (900hp) much power out of this motor unless you spray it.
AGREED

:stab:

I made 570 on fuel on Dunbar's dyno. I think 650-700 or more with the right turbo should not be hard to do. I use the smaller turbo because it is street friendly and spray it for the added power at the track.*nx*

Yes, you can. It has been done by a sled pulling guy with a crapload of cash into it.
He prefers to keep quiet about it like most pullers so the info just isn't out there for everyone to see.

It's been so long since I was told about it I can't even remember everything he did to it.

Just because you haven't seen something doesn't mean it hasn't happened..........my .02

I do remember seeing it run and that thing was screaming.

Chris didn't say reliable. He just said how much. 900 is an extreme, but from all of the people that I have talked to, it may be very possible. The person that most point to without pointing to is a pretty reliable source.

For most, it will depend on the turbos setup and tuning.

Ah, so he does use the truck for something. That makes me feel better. :D Every time I'd hear it mentioned I'd say what does he do with the truck and the response would be "nothing".

I assume you are speaking of Corey's truck? calling that a 6.0 is like calling that Superstroke engine a 7.3.
I would LOVE to see 1 6.0 over 700 on fuel. Cannot think of 1 over 600 on just fuel at any posted dyno event.

Back