how much out of a 215

strokersmoker

how much can u get out of a 215 pump,with out having a pump shop work on it. should have said how many cc of fuel thanks

With Full cut Dvs, and a 0 plate Id say 400-430cc's. Just a guess, Mine has never been off so no rack cap or other mods that the pump has to be removed to do. Just DVs and 100 plate see sig

Joe Hellman told me 700hp (I think) can be done without taking the pump off. Run big injectors if you are going for all out HP.

can aneybody go into detail on how 2 do all the pump work. pictures would be nice. thanks

There are little things you can do to get maximum travel without a rack plug for a 215. From what i have been told i will never run a rack plug on a 215, atleast a stock 12mm one.

just talked to justin from ii and he said that he could probaly get 800 or close to it without doing mechine work, just calabrating it

strokersmoker said:
just talked to justin from ii and he said that he could probaly get 800 or close to it without doing mechine work, just calabrating it

CC's ?? Out of a 12mm pump Im not buying that:bs:

But then again pump stands from shop to shop can be like Dynojets to DynoComs LOL

Timebomb said:
CC's ?? Out of a 12mm pump Im not buying that:bs:

But then again pump stands from shop to shop can be like Dynojets to DynoComs LOL

My brothers 180 pump has never been off his truck and he made 713 and that was with a WSB (s300g) turbo and very small NOS jets.There is a lot more left in it.

CC's or HP?

I've had my 887(215) pump make 600 hp(dynojet) and 591(load dyno) using 370's. Then run another 215 pump stand tested and set at 320 cc's and the two would never compare, I'll stay with my 887 pump and not take the 100 hp loss.

Columbus Diesel says they can get 600 ccs out of a 215 with all the parts and tricks, DVs, holders, big injectors ect

Jim

over 1000 rwhp has been doone with a 215 that has never been on a bench. just rack mods. and a stock front plug, but a good bit of n20 was used also.

Of course you can do 700+hp on N2o, Im just saying you are not gonna get 800 CC'S of fuel out of a 12mm pump. I just dont see that happning.

Timebomb said:
Of course you can do 700+hp on N2o, Im just saying you are not gonna get 800 CC'S of fuel out of a 12mm pump. I just dont see that happning

Agreed. no way you can get 700 or 800 cc's out of a 215. Ok maybe if it was flowing in a bucket, anyone say you can, I call BS and say prove it.

BOTW, it doesn't take 700 cc's to make 800 hp on the bottle....try 400-450!

Jim

I don't know what kind of cc's I am flowing but my last dyno was 689hp. 0 plate, 4k gsk, lazer cuts, Dragon Flow injectors, Silver Bullet turbo. Pump has never been off.

Back