How much would you pay?

lorendiesel5.9

OG Hunnybadger
For a 95 GMC 2500 xcab lb 5spd 4x4 with a 5.7 gasser and 250k miles. Body is a little rough but no rust . And I want to do a 5.9 cummins swap.

about 750, sounds like you could pull a nicer one without a motor from the junkyard

The 98 behind my shop is for sale with a Cummins and 5 speed in it already and the body is nice....

Sounds like I need to get the number of this guys weed supplier then. And how do ya want for yours Chris?

Sounds like I need to get the number of this guys weed supplier then. And how do ya want for yours Chris?

OH NO not mine! Id never claim a bowtie again! Its a customers who happens to be a truck driver too. Ill see if I can dig the number up here for ya.

Sold our 2000 classic 5.7 5 spd with 300,000 and a good body for 1500 and an 86 6.2 so I'd say anything under $1500

Here's what I want to do. I have an extra drivetrain and I want to put it in something just not sure what exactly. Sounds like I got it all figured out, right? Wrong haha.

Here's what I want to do. I have an extra drivetrain and I want to put it in something just not sure what exactly. Sounds like I got it all figured out, right? Wrong haha.

Go for the GM man, that body style held together way better than the 2nd Gen Dodge, as long as you forget about the door handles breaking off and cab corner rust. But they all have problems. I've often thought my truck would be much nicer if it was a 98 Chevy with my drivetrain instead of a 98 Dodge...

Back