how to build a a unlimited single charger motor

Money, Money, Money!!! billet cam, a huge nasty pump that spins 1000000000 rpms and some water injection and/or air/water intercooler. And of course the huge charger.

Can you stroke these motors? Surely you could. I know a guy that mentioned this but i did not have the cash to build it. Tim

98extreme, i am not going to knock them because there **** runs good but i cant help but say find somewhere else to get the same results for less money. Maybe you have dealt with them enough that Dan takes care of you, but 3 of my friends have spent 10k++ and were unsatisfied. The motors ran good, but not good enough for the money. Hopefully you will have better luck. Tim

If you want to spend less you can call other places.

To start you were right about the number of trucks in each class in houston, my bad..:bang

My question is around the maximum charger AR housing used on a 12v single setup? on a powerstroke a 1.19 AR is not unheard of for the street, but I am new to the 12v's and was wondering what is a normal size AR on a turned up P-Pumped pulling motor??

Thanks,

Manual or auto? How turned up? Puller only?

Puller only, auto, still don't know how much I will turn it up. for discussion lets say running the same amount of fuel as you. What would be the ideal AR for that amount of fuel and what is the charger of choice in the 12v world of pulling?

Thanks,

Depends how much money you want to spend. There are some really trick chargers out there. Alot of it depends on the how loose your convertor is. If you watch some of the guys you can see the difference. The first place truck and I run very similar chargers, but see how fast he lights his compared to mine. As far as fuel I probably have too much. The pump guys laughed when I told them I was putting it on a 2.8 cummins. Guess what they are right, I have the plate slid all the way back and it still has plenty of fuel.

Back