How to keep my front end down

Would removing my bumper and moving my hitch forward make a big differnce? Looks like i could get a good 10" foward if i did. Seen another Dodge do this with a roll pan. Rollincoal02 is that tractortracks sled your hooked to?

That looks like track patrol sled in his picture. Put a video or pictures would help a lot. Moving hitch in helps a lot to but most of all the lift is hurting you im sure

Well i took the solid blocks out and just used the blocks i have made so my over loads hit right away. I pulled last thur and fri in a 2.5 class and took 1st and a 2nd both out of 16 trucks. I ended up getting beat by a 6.4 :) i would have had him if i had 33s i believe. I fell below the turbo both times. I killed every chev by a a good distance. I might put wood wedges between my springs and over loads for this weekend but im probably going to wait until next year to worry about lowering the front end. Has anyone else tried using the wood wedges? Have any pros or cons?

I have only seen one other truck using the wood wedges in his springs and he does well but is usually blocked solid. I was thinking of trying it as well.

put weight in the cab if you can't hang weight. it keeps my front end down, my truck will start hopping if I don't have at least 600pounds in there. but I sec moving the hitch in. and just block the rear solid.

Yeah i have made a lot of changes since i been on here last. weight in cab, hitch is right to the Bumper and last friday i did a gear swap and my truck is a new animal. Even took out 2 really strong 2.6 trucks in my area. Being able to spin out in drive has been the ticket. Now all i would like is a locker and maybe a bit more fuel. My truck dosnt smoke at all once the turbo lights.

Back