Howdy from an Okie

FrankenTruck

Hey yall, I from pretty close to Tulsa. I am actually a Ford guy, but I am in the process of putting a 12v in a truck I'm building so I am here to learn.:cheer:

The one I'm driving right now is a maroon 97 eclb 4x4 with a lift, headache rack, ranchhand bumper, etc etc.

IMAG0598.jpg

My 12v is in the machine shop, my 95 cclb 4x4 is in the back yard waiting on the motor and paint and to put everything together.

Good looking truck.

Dad was asking me the other day if I knew a black OBS dually with a stack...

It's blacked out completely. Its a pretty sharp looking truck but its got an idi. He lives in prattville. Have you seen a white obs ecsb with stacks around sapulpa?

Welcome to the family. I'm in Pryor. Come see me if your in the area.

It's blacked out completely. Its a pretty sharp looking truck but its got an idi. He lives in prattville. Have you seen a white obs ecsb with stacks around sapulpa?

He said it was good looking...

Blue rockers? Yep, I know that truck.

My truck. Need to figure out what I wanna do with the steps and smoke all the colored lights...

IMG_20120410_221313.jpg

Hey I ve seen your truck around. The white one with stacks is a good friend of mine. It was 2wd but last year we put SD suspension under it and converted it to 4x4.

Wow. There's a lot more Oklahomans on compD then psn or psa lol. Thanks for all yhe welcomes guys.

You bet. Now drive over here and let us put some orange stickers on that red truck. LOL

Back