Howdy from Maryland

wdimig

hey all, just wanted to say hi, didnt know there was a competition site like this, pretty cool, anyway im over in Highland MD, im sure some of you know me, my user name is the same on all the diesel sites, anyway my rig is listed below....

wes

whats up dude, hows it going. you know you sig needs to be fixed!!! uh your missin something. i almost got the beast right!

Cool, another member.

Welcome wdimig

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

another marylander here, im from essex...i currently own a truck thats been drivable for 2 week since may...hopefully after this round of money flying out of my wallet ill be able to actually enjoy the truck for once

hey TJ, nice to see some other marylanders here, workin on getting the little chit fixed on my truck right now, im starthing at cummins next week, so im a bit more concerned about that right now, and getting my tools ready.

wes

yea good luck with the job man. i just wanna get my truck running and keep it running longer than 2 weeks...

Another marylander, mt airy.
Had my 06 for a month and the 02 since aug 03.

Where abouts are you guys in md?
Wdimig, does that mean we get a discount on parts:woohoo:

im over in howard county, columbia/ clarksville area all the time.
lol, i dont know about the parts situation yet, i start there august 14th, let me get some time under my belt, then ill see what i can offer you all.

wes

wdimig, I was just messin w/ you. I would`nt wont anybody to get in trouble or lose their job to save me a buck.

wayne

dont worry bout it, i like to help people out with parts or whtever i can do.

wes

I am in essex, yea ghetto-town for a redneck like me...

wes...i need to get a HG this week to take to the machine shop for the o-rings, where is the cummins shop you are gonna be working?

Back