hp estamate

I've been threw your town a few times...I'm from thomaston GA.....what you got done to the truck

ive been to a few partys down there... lol
ive got a comp box, 100hp edge injectors, hot rod vp44, fass 150, 5" exhaust, cold air intake, built trans. and i NEED A BIGGER TURBO

ive been to a few partys down there... lol
ive got a comp box, 100hp edge injectors, hot rod vp44, fass 150, 5" exhaust, cold air intake, built trans. and i NEED A BIGGER TURBO

Hell yea we have party's all the time..Who all you know from here...I'm going to say your around 460 give or take a little...all trucks dyno different even if they have the same set up..plus i'm a 12 valve guy so i;m not that good at guessin horse power with a 24 Valve:bang

i went with a group of friends. im not sure whos partys they were. what would be a good turbo for my setup?(bigger injectors in the future)

Another Georgia Boy!!! Welcome!!!

Have no clue on your power though..not a VP guy....I guess BUS's guess of Low 4's sound's bout right though...

o ok ...man i have no clue i'm still tryin to learn turbos and stuff..lol...hopefully somebody else will answer that ? for ya..

395-420.. maybe a little more if you have modified the wastegate, and are running a manual boost controller.. I have about the same setup.. but a 5sp.. always in the 410-415 range.. Turbo is killing us..
Bryan

Didnt the 2000 year truck come with the HY35? If so im gonna say low 400s.

I'm over in Athens and I drive through madison Ga pretty regularly. I'll actually be passin through there tomorrow.

Back