hp on tst stack on 06 cr

twinmega06

master debater
ive got an 06 cr that im currently running a tst and smarty stack. the truck has twin turbos ,twin cp3s, 150 hp sticks, and im running the smarty on 8 and the tst on 5 2 standard fueling and the truck runs alot stronger with the tst on top . i got on dunbars dyno about a month ago and did 657 on the smarty alone and was wonderin if anyone had a similar setup and knew how much hp the tst typically gives

The only way is to put in some time at the strip and on the rollers. I do most of my tuning at the strip and back it up on the rollers. Every truck is different.

i was just wonderin roughly how much gain they typically give as a stack on a smarty . gona try to get it back on a dyno as soon as i can. appreciate any input

on my truck with just a single pump/turbo i can do about 40 hp more when stacking with the smarty but every truck is different.

twinmega06 said:
ive got an 06 cr that im currently running a tst and smarty stack. the truck has twin turbos ,twin cp3s, 150 hp sticks, and im running the smarty on 8 and the tst on 5 2 standard fueling and the truck runs alot stronger with the tst on top . i got on dunbars dyno about a month ago and did 657 on the smarty alone and was wonderin if anyone had a similar setup and knew how much hp the tst typically gives

Ive got almost the same setup as you on my 06 except im running a smarty,tst,and mp-8 stack and I love it. Havent got to put it on the dyno yet but I can feel a big difference when the tst is on and when it aint.

most TST's surge if you plug in the pressure, dont know why, they just do

The TST definitelly FEELS stronger on my truck but the dyno tells a different story. Lost 6hp with the stack. That is with the beta program. With the standard download, the TST makes a huge difference.

Ive never had mine surge ive only had my smarty for a couple of days though but it hasnt done it yet. And I dont have the beta just the regular smarty and it feels great to me with the stacked combination I have.

smokinbillygoat said:
Ive never had mine surge ive only had my smarty for a couple of days though but it hasnt done it yet. And I dont have the beta just the regular smarty and it feels great to me with the stacked combination I have.

what settings do u have the smarty and tst on?

i have been playin around with the rail pressure and turned it down to 1 and the surging is almost gone. the smarty is the standard programming, not on beta

i have the standard program on the smarty and I run it on level 8 with timing because its the smoothest for my truck and it doesnt make the injectors rattle like the other ones, but as far ass the tst goes running it around town I leave it down real low or just turned off, but with any of the levels on the tst it runs smooth for me.

it seems to be fairly smooth when not towing but with a trailer it surges bad from 1800 to 2200. i have turned the rail pressure off, and adjusted it and cant get it to stop. i guess i will try unplugging the pressure and try a mp8

Back