HT60 intake connector

Snedge

Comp Diesel Sponsor
Hey guys. I had one of these made for a big rig project once and the machinist did 6. I have five left over:bang . I would like 65.00 each for them but if someone wants them all we can deal. This is an adapter to connect your intake pipe to the flange on the HT60 compressor inlet with a clamp.

Made from aluminum

Last edited:
Yes it does...missed that!

Wish they were steel...I can't weld aluminum. (worth a crap anyway:D)
Chris

yes snedge can do wonders at this place keep up the great work

We can weld it. Let me know what you want done.

That's the problem...I don't know what I would need. I just like to keep a couple of those around in case I need one;)

But, I'll talk to the guy doing my turbo plumbing on the 1/2 ton and see if he's using aluminum or steel;)

Chris

That's the problem...I don't know what I would need. I just like to keep a couple of those around in case I need one;)

But, I'll talk to the guy doing my turbo plumbing on the 1/2 ton and see if he's using aluminum or steel;)

Chris

I'll send one along with the Cummins rod we talked about so you can have it around.
That way, I'll know where it's at and you can take a peek.

Last edited:
Just to clarify. This flange will allow you to adapt your compressor outlet to the intake pipe. It is good if you need to adapt a compressor housing such as an HT4 HT3 HC5 to an already existing flange type intake pipe.
Sorry if I caused confusion. (Dan!!)

Last edited:
Back