HTT 62/71/14, ATS manifold, Pac Brake

Torque Monkey

The show stopper!!!!!
I ended up with twins on my turck so this I need to seel these things to pay for it. LOL.

HTT SS 62/71/14,3rd gen, worked perfectly. I had no intention of removing it but pier pressure is hell. very little play in the shaft. $1,000.00 shipped.

ATS manifold 3rd gen, it was bought by a member of Comp D from another. I bought it from him. Like I said it worked great. has been modified to waste gate both ports and has been drilled in three places for Egt's and drive pressure. $350.00 shipped.

Pac Brake, exhaust brake 03-04 3rd Gen. Can't use it with twins. It is not the PRXB. I have the compressor, valving and the complete acuator. All you will need is a switch (I used a pull switch on my shifter) and the pig tail for the ECM. I didn't use the air compressor much because I have Kilby onboard air.
$800.00 shipped.

for you guys that are lookin at this guys htt, i have the same charger on my truck and aboslutely love it. id be in his boat with twins also, but im lookin out for a 2wd 12v to shorten..lol

for you guys that are lookin at this guys htt, i have the same charger on my truck and aboslutely love it. id be in his boat with twins also, but im lookin out for a 2wd 12v to shorten..lol

Thanks for the bump.:rockwoot:

I am having trouble with my Email at home so I figured I would post the only picture I have here. I can get more if needed.

Attachments

• IMG00291.jpg
    IMG00291.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 66
Ben is a local here in the NW and good people. He will NOT do you wrong.

Scott

would this be a direct replacement on my 06? would there be any additional items i would need for the install? sorry 4 the questions ... i`m not very turbo savy.....

Not real keen on the crossing of turbo's but, what would i need to make this work on my 2nd gen 24v?

would this be a direct replacement on my 06? would there be any additional items i would need for the install? sorry 4 the questions ... i`m not very turbo savy.....

I believe the only thing you would need for this turbo is the plug that plugs into the wastegate wiring harness. It can be purchased from HTT. You might also need to turn up your progamer a little.:drive::D

Not real keen on the crossing of turbo's but, what would i need to make this work on my 2nd gen 24v?

I was thinking about this last night and It can be done. However you would have to find the cast iron elbo off the back of a 3rd gen and a down pipe. Then maybe modify your exhaust a little to make the down pipes match up.

Or you could buy the exhaust brake I have also and I will throw in the down pipe for free.:poke:LOL

I was thinking about this last night and It can be done. However you would have to find the cast iron elbo off the back of a 3rd gen and a down pipe. Then maybe modify your exhaust a little to make the down pipes match up.

Or you could buy the exhaust brake I have also and I will throw in the down pipe for free.:poke:LOL

I'm pretty sure I have an extra cast iron elbow in my garage. I would throw it to the cause for free. Just let me know where it needs to go if nessisary.

The exhaust adjustment should be the easy part.

Turbo is sold.

Exhaust manifold is sold.

Exhaust brake has a new price $650.00 shipped.

I would have edited the first post but I can not figure it out.

Back