Huge Cummins Sale - Package Deal

wilmesbm

It's time for me to buy a house and hopefully build my own shop. I never thought I'd be one to sell all of my projects at one time, but the extra cash would be nice over the next year or so as I'm stepping away from my parent's farm. Although I'm not sure I'm crazy about this idea, if I could get rid of it all at one time in one swift deal, I'd be willing to do so. PM me with any serious offers. Located north of Cincinnati, OH near Lebanon.

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/pts/5420788010.html

I'm not going to separate this at this time fellas. Fortunately, for me at least, I do not need the money. If there's someone out there, or a group of people out there, who are interested in the whole package, I will sell. If not, I'll make the thousands of trips to my new place and slowly get everything done the way I had once hoped.

I'm sure it's unrealistic to attempt to sell everything as a package, but it doesn't hurt to try I suppose.

I'm not going to separate this at this time fellas. Fortunately, for me at least, I do not need the money. If there's someone out there, or a group of people out there, who are interested in the whole package, I will sell. If not, I'll make the thousands of trips to my new place and slowly get everything done the way I had once hoped.

I'm sure it's unrealistic to attempt to sell everything as a package, but it doesn't hurt to try I suppose.

Let me know if you will. Sometimes it's easier to move it though

I might help you move some of that stuff if I'm not too busy. Hate to see this but I understand.

If you decide to sell a few things I got first in line!
Text me prices for this stuff! Andy 858-395-8289

Super B Special 64/71.5/14 s300 with internal wastegate
Brand new in box Aftermarket Hamilton HD Pushrods
Brand new in box Hamilton 188/220 Cam

Last edited:
Wow, I don't think you will have a problem getting rid of it as a package. Of all the times I wish I had 25k laying around.

Wow, I don't think you will have a problem getting rid of it as a package. Of all the times I wish I had 25k laying around.

I hope you're right. Someone will be getting a good deal here, but most importantly it will allow me a lot more opportunities as I move on to the next step of my life.

Good luck with your sale. I'm very local to you and would be interested in several items including vehicles if you decide to split it up.

Thanks!

Guys, I know we all want to find the best deal on parts, especially performance parts, but I am not willing to part this stuff out. Please respect that. I've gotten a ton of text messages and PMs about guys wanting specific parts. I'm not interested in that at this time.

Back