HUGE Thanks to Barry and Craig at NADP!

Ultimate Diesel

www.UDPdiesel.com
We finally got our full race-all billets tranny from NADP this week for our race truck. Needless to say, this transmission is probably the best transmission we have ever installed in a dodge cummins.

This thing flat out hooks up without any drop in the RPM's when shifting. Huge thanks to Barry and Craig for making this thing happen. WELL WORTH THE WAIT!!

Thanks Guys!

Numbers to be posted soon!

:thankyou2: :thankyou2: :thankyou2: :thankyou2: :rockwoot: :rockwoot:

All billet huh? How's that billet fluid working out for ya? LOL

duke1n said:
That seems counter intuitive?

Exactly what I was thinking. I drop probably 500 rpm when I shift locked.

If there are no RPM drops, then either it is unlocked and a loose convertor, or something in the tranny is slipping.

My bet is a looooooossse converter...no thanks. I'll take my DTT where the RPM drop is pretty substantial even shifting unlocked!

Chris

I bet those billet frictions are awesome. Those will definitely help add another 100 hp. :hehe: :blahblah1:

Barry, built the transmission in Project X diesel, and its been beat, and beat, and still ticking. It has over 30 speed trial runs on it, some in excess of 160 mph. these are 35 seconds of full throttle full power runs.

This trans mission has been test raced by the entire sales force at kirks dealerships, while he was on vacation, There are over 200 laps at the drag strip testing.

When it come to transmissions its not just the billets parts , but the extra car that goes in to making the shift timing not cause these to self destruct . With a data logger you can see that the shifts neither flare or bump.

Everyone builds almost the same tranny. If Barry is a cool dude and easy to work with, you should try expounding on that quality vs the flare and bump mumbo jumbo. Nobody gives a chit...

duke1n said:
Everyone builds almost the same tranny. If Barry is a cool dude and easy to work with, you should try expounding on that quality vs the flare and bump mumbo jumbo. Nobody gives a chit...

I don't know about Barry, but I dealt with Craig over the phone when I bought mine and the service was as good as anyone could ask for. I doubt they'll ever lose a sale because of poor service. And I have nothing bad to say about the transmission either (though, as per my signature, I'm not really testing it).

Edit: Apparently my signature doesn't show up. It should read like this:

2005 Dodge 2500
5.9, NADP 48RE
Edge Juice/Attitude, S&B CAI, MBRP Cool Duals

I ordered the entire trans from NGM diesel, Wade and James installed it.

wayne

Back