HushPower Monster Truck Video

TIGHT- !!! You should have seen the front of my face when that tire started to come at me!:gag:

I was the guy backing up in the video taking photos! YIKES! Does my insurance cover getting squished:bang

It was fun to watch and see up close though:rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:

Ron

looks like tight quarters ?

It was tight enough I had the work gloves ready for reworking some chain link fence LOL

TIGHT- !!! You should have seen the front of my face when that tire started to come at me!:gag:

I was the guy backing up in the video taking photos! YIKES! Does my insurance cover getting squished:bang

It was fun to watch and see up close though:rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:

Ron

You did look a might skeered Ron...and I don't blame you! LOL

I still want him to run the 1/4. LOL

I asked him why he didn't at least launch it once, Dave wisely decided NOT to screw up the track. But it was tempting, you could see it in his face when I asked him about it LOL LOL

Actually we are glad you want that because that's exactly what he is going to do at the Challenge of Power Pull June 7 and the Merchant pull June 14! Dave is rigging a dropped hitch and pulling the sled at both events! :woohoo:

Go to www.runNADM.com for the complete monster truck schedule - it will be at every NADM sled pull!

:clap::clap:

RK

Now thats cool! To bad the ruined the whole peice with the opening and closing song :bang

Back