Hydro boost?

You can also get a p.s. Line off a 94 -96 and go from the box to the pump

So could I just do like pictured above and get AN fitting and connect line from the PS pump to the box and call it good? Vacuum pump just stays there just to attach PS pump?

Here is our setup. It's a little dirty just got the truck out of the barn

IMG_0155_zps6a119a06.jpg

IMG_0154_zps23dfc6ca.jpg

IMG_0152_zpsdbfbf9c0.jpg

Is this a chevy powersteering pump or a factory dodge pump? Just looks different than what I have, maybe a year difference?

What size master cylinder did you use for the brakes?

It's the stock pump. I removed the return line and welded the hole shut, Then put a new fitting in for the number 6 an line. The master's are both Wilwood 3/4 brake master's.

Do you have any pics of the inside brake pedal setup? Are you doing a dual pedal setup or is one for the clutch? Do you remember the sizes for the steering box?

Thanks

Do you have any pics of the inside brake pedal setup? Are you doing a dual pedal setup or is one for the clutch? Do you remember the sizes for the steering box?

Thanks

I'll try to get a pic of the pedals. one is for the clutch and one is brakes.

I don't remember the sizes found them one google.

I cut the rod off that goes from the pedal to the hydro boost and chucked it up in the lathe drilled and tapped it to accept the rod going into my wilwood master cylinder so it would hook up to my pedal easy and it's adjustable.

I took the rod off the hydro boost, cut it shorter and welded a bolt to the end with same thread as the wildwood master cylinder rod. Then just used a threaded collar and jam nuts between the two so it still has adjustment.

Back