Hypermax goes 6.69 @216

Make a meme pic of that black guy...

Dat Torque

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Its good to see some solid times out of diesel rails.

It was impressive to see it squat the tires like it did, just about the time the rods were about to fly out he let it eat :)

Jim

Someone with a dragster has been calling NHRA and SFI trying to get hypermax's chassis tag revoked...any guess's who that coward is.

Really douche bag...? You are going to call someone a coward. Are you upset cause they beat you to the punch or what? See post 15. Tell me that isn't a coward... Piedmont Dragway Diesel Truck Jam. - Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together

Your a idiot!

Im posting about another diesel racers being done wrong by another...but you change the subject...how intelligent...

I planned on going to piedmont, however we have a few issue's that cant be resolved in time to make it. Im not worried about racing anyone, 2010 i raced darren there 4-5 times, had a blast...nothing has changed.

The coward here is you..always running your mouth, but cant back up anything you say....big boy talk with a little common sence. How old are you? Try acting your age, not you shoe size!

Fact: Im STILL Faster!

:lolly:

you got called out by a slower car and backed down...nut up or shut up

Someone with a dragster has been calling NHRA and SFI trying to get hypermax's chassis tag revoked...any guess's who that coward is.

No, because that is how rumors get started. If I had to guess, I would guess it was actually a guy with a Duramax powered S10 ProStock truck...

you got called out by a slower car and backed down...nut up or shut up

Idiot #2

Jeff is NOT slower....He runs the same 1/8mile times we do...yet he wants you to belive otherwise! 4.90's from the both of us...where is the confusion?

Now admit YOU were wrong or shut up!

No, because that is how rumors get started. If I had to guess, I would guess it was actually a guy with a Duramax powered S10 ProStock truck...

Greg houge...I have no reason to care about anothers ride in a class im not in...:bang

Not a rumor, i have many contacts in this industry, i was told about this today.

Last edited:
any guess's who that coward is.

And who are you implying is the coward? Cause you could get yourself in a chit storm REAL fast being vague in your comments.

Dan Scheid?
Zack Hamilton?
Jeff Dean?
Hogue?

Last edited:

Why don't you tell us since you have apparently been on the phone with Graham Light.

On edit: Nevermind.

Very well done. Im mperssed at how well it ran for the weight of the car.

Impressed enough to go and grab Dustin and y'all come out of retirement impressed? That would be awesome!!!

Idiot #2

Jeff is NOT slower....He runs the same 1/8mile times we do...yet he wants you to belive otherwise! 4.90's from the both of us...where is the confusion?

Now admit YOU were wrong or shut up!

1/4 mile times? Don't pick and choose the times douche.

I'm not wrong. You got called out and tucked tail and ran. Now you have "issues that cant be resolved". Just admit you are scared.

Back