I Can't Find The Piers Video!!

KILLER 'B'

Pro Wrench Turner
Does anyone remember seeing the BD dyno day promotional video with piers laughing and they show him getting pulled over? if someone has the file ir the link can they send it to me?

man i havent seen that video in a long time! thanks for posting it up!

Found that in my E-mail dated 11/11/05 from Ryan asking a Twins question, I had forgot about even having it. Wasn't that from BD days in 01' or was it 2000.

Jim

That was April 2001 . I bought my truck new may 2000 and bill dod my tranny in april 2001 and Nowel was at Bills shop then too.

I have all the photos of that trip . Wow it was an unreal weekend , My son took a spin with Nowel in the red rocket. Mike was with Nowel too.

Good times

thanks for posting those.. i wish i was there for those days.. anyone have the vid I'm looking for?

Man that brings back memories!!!!!!!!!!

Those were good times!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rockwoot:

yea i remember when i was a junior in highschool and downloaded that onto my myspace page. lol man that and all the old bigbaddodge videos when he had the thing hitting 647hp at imlers back about 6 years ago.

That video is what kinda converted me and probably many others to believe in Cummins Power! Remember this was in 2000 when modding diesels was in it's infancy . I had my 97 Powerchoke with all the typical bolt ons and couldn't barely break the tires loose and i see this 7000 lb Dodge whipping donuts like a 5.0 Stang and doing burnouts like a top fuel dragster. I didn't realize it was a GRAIL 98 12 valve but after researching on the web i wanted a 12 valve bad . I got one a 97 5spd ex cab but getting married , buying a house, and starting a family most of my toys had to go . I still have the Furd but now want another 12 valve . I would like it to be just like Piers no lift stock size tires and wheels no stacks the only give away would be the single 5" exhaust. Looks like grandpa's truck he tows the boat to the lake but runs like drag car.

that truck is still out here in new hampshire and still has the gayest stacks ever.
DSCF0537.JPG

Back