I found one of car audio's holy grails

UNBROKEN

Ezekiel 25:17
I won't try to explain why it's so good...it just is. LOL
I found what is likely the last Clarion DRZ9255 that was brand new in the box on the planet. They stopped making them in 2008 and this is one of the last ones....the plastic had never been opened until today when I got it.
This is the last piece of the puzzle in my bid for world domination in MECA Street class this year.

1239488_10202020165725379_73437888_n.jpg

Score!

I was always a fan of that head unit. My grail deck was the alpine 7909, but they made an anniversary edition a couple years back.

Clarion actually makes a new version called the HX-D3. Functionally it's the same but with 8 volt pre outs...it's just not a 9255 and my DSP is 8v out anyway.

Found it through a car stereo site I'm on.
Just Google it if you wanna see why it's bad ass. All the specs are still up on Clarion's site. If you like tech specs it'll make sense.

Found it through a car stereo site I'm on.
Just Google it if you wanna see why it's bad ass. All the specs are still up on Clarion's site. If you like tech specs it'll make sense.

That I will do. I like tech specs, I just don't get quite as serious into my equipment as you do.

There's just so much crammed into it...it's easier to read them than me type them all out. I'm not using any of the processing...just the CD playback.

Back