I got screwed over, what now?

As stated by big12valve, he and I have come to an agreement on a resolution and it is done.

Anyone claiming to "not be able to tell if the nozzle is loose until it is about to fall off" has no clue how they are held on. Three of the retaining nuts or caps were finger loose; I have installed several sets of tips and know damn well that when they are torqued to spec. (I believe 55 ft. lbs.) they don't loosen on their own. When you can unscrew them with your fingers, someone has been in there , and it didn't happen while running the truck. Also, the two bolts holding the injector in the head also hold pressure on the end cap/ nut when installed, as a secondary lock on the nut. As I said to big12valve, someone somewhere knows the truth, and sold these knowing there was a problem.

As far as I am concerned, this matter is resolved, "big" refunded part of the purchase price, I will pay don the balance to get them fixed properly, situation over. I would like to publicly apologise to "big" if he or his friends think I "called him out" but after 6 weeks plus of PM's and no real results, I felt I had to do something. I never actually used a name, someone else did a search and figured out the name. I was just trying to express my surprise that such a common member would do something like this, and his true colors show now, he made it right, period.

Rob

As stated by big12valve, he and I have come to an agreement on a resolution and it is done.

Anyone claiming to "not be able to tell if the nozzle is loose until it is about to fall off" has no clue how they are held on. Three of the retaining nuts or caps were finger loose; I have installed several sets of tips and know damn well that when they are torqued to spec. (I believe 55 ft. lbs.) they don't loosen on their own. When you can unscrew them with your fingers, someone has been in there , and it didn't happen while running the truck. Also, the two bolts holding the injector in the head also hold pressure on the end cap/ nut when installed, as a secondary lock on the nut. As I said to big12valve, someone somewhere knows the truth, and sold these knowing there was a problem.

As far as I am concerned, this matter is resolved, "big" refunded part of the purchase price, I will pay don the balance to get them fixed properly, situation over. I would like to publicly apologise to "big" if he or his friends think I "called him out" but after 6 weeks plus of PM's and no real results, I felt I had to do something. I never actually used a name, someone else did a search and figured out the name. I was just trying to express my surprise that such a common member would do something like this, and his true colors show now, he made it right, period.

Rob

im confused about the first part of your statement, I was agreing with you saying you cant just look at the injector and know that the tips are tight...lol

either way im glad u guys got it figured out..

Back