I killed another vp.... it's p pump time.

crewgirl

Inmate #28
I need the following:
P7100 Gear
The longer of the 2 p-pump mounting brackets (the one that bolts to the block)
AFC Housing
24v P Pump APPS kit OR
24v P Pump throttle linkage
24v P Pump conversion lines
24v P Pump swap cam adapter

There is probably stuff that I'm missing from my list. I have a pump and a front cover so far. I'm wanting to try and buy used because I can't afford new in a hurry and I need my truck running again ASAP. Having said that, I'm going to have to buy the parts as I have the money, so if you're looking for a quick sell, I might disappoint you. But if you have the stuff laying around, give me a price please.

I have a set of .093 lines with clamps and spacer. $400 Shipped PM me if interested

pierce pm sent

Jory, thanks! LOL I'm excited about the swap, but wish it could have waited until I was ready.

Ana, if you need to use a loaner vp let me know.. I have one that is reportedly good and payed forward to me... u can use it for shipping there and back...

Last edited:
That's awesome and I might take you up on it if the swap starts taking forever.
(By the way, I think we live within driving distance of each other LOL)

sweet, come pick it up saturday evening from him. ill be hangin out at his place. would like to meet you in person too.

Swap ina running 12 v, screw thats wap **** and get RID of that overvalved head.

What..... I love 24 valves.....

Anna, I should have an AFC housing and the pump bracket you need. I will check this morning.

sweet, come pick it up saturday evening from him. ill be hangin out at his place. would like to meet you in person too.
if plans work out I'll be at the pull in hico

Swap ina running 12 v, screw thats wap **** and get RID of that overvalved head.

What..... I love 24 valves.....
Geniepoo..... 24>12 it's a better engine with a crappy fuel system. I'm fixing that :)
Anna, I should have an AFC housing and the pump bracket you need. I will check this morning.
Awesome! Let me know :)

I have most the parts u need call me 3045938408 have p pump gear covers cam cam gear manual pump I was going to conv to p pump but keeping the vp for now

if

Geniepoo..... 24>12 it's a better engine with a crappy fuel system. I'm fixing that :)

QUOTE]

Says who?A bunch of ex gasser trash wannabes that do not understand Diesels? I'm right on this and you know it!!!:rockwoot:

Rainey, can you pm me prices?

Gene, I'm a woman, I'm never wrong.

Anna, is your truck a maunal or auto. I have a p7100 throttle linkage and cable. It would be fine for a manual, but I recommend the APPS kit from TURBOLVR for an auto.

LMAO Klipherd. A p pump has been the plan for a while now. Just wanted it to happen on my schedule.

Scott, it's a 5 speed.

Update, I now have a complete pump, gear, and front cover.

I know hun LOL just giving you a hard time if I can help you with anything let me know.

Let me know if you need the throttle linkage and cable.

Back