I need a Dana 80 carrier

matty169

I need the carrier for 3:73 and numerically lower rear end. I want to do 3:54 gears instead of my 4:10 gears. Anyone have one. Thanks

i have an open carrier with 3.54s on it and the front 3.54s to go with it, i just swapped to 4.10s and a factory limited slip

I dont want a open carrier. I need LSD. Thanks

You need a complete piece? Or a bare carrier to swap your pieces into? For some reason there is a HUGE difference in the price for the 3.73 and down carriers vs the 4.10 and up carriers.

Either one

You need a complete piece? Or a bare carrier to swap your pieces into? For some reason there is a HUGE difference in the price for the 3.73 and down carriers vs the 4.10 and up carriers.

I need a 3:73 and numerically smaller LSD carrier. If it is bare I can use the guts from my 4:10 carrier. Supposedly they are the same guts. Thanks

I need a 3:73 and numerically smaller LSD carrier. If it is bare I can use the guts from my 4:10 carrier. Supposedly they are the same guts. Thanks

Whats it on a dodge or a ford? Do you know if its a trac lok or a power lok? The guts are the same if your talking the same type of carrier.

I have a dana80 limited slip carrier for 373 gears and lower if your interested. Pm me if interested or call me at 309 838 0047

Back