i need digital gauges

ljwshowcattle

whitmore's proformance
does anyone know if there is any digital gauges systems that sit on the dash llike the edge attitude just with out the programer sorry so confusing i just dont know how to word it thanks landon

TS performance makes a great unit called the MPD monitor; even includes a heads up display that projects one of your selected peremeters on the windshield.
Dennis Perry or BYE NOW on here, or TSPerformance.com

Yes, this is a stand alone unit, just like normal gauges I have one on my truck and love it. Forget the a pillar gauge pod. I have mine mounted in the upper corner of the windshield with the headsup display below it. It work great!

I have an Aeroforce scangauge. 30 parameters and DTC reading/clearing. It mounts in a regular round mount though. You could get the TTS airbag mount and put her there.

I think those monitors only work on LLY and up trucks. I wanted one from Edge and they only offer them for 04.5 and newer.

I ended up with a SPA gauge I ordered from Kennedy, I love it. Boost/Exhaust temp with recall.

002-4.jpg

001-4.jpg

I just got off the phone with banks and they are coming out with a digital gauges and it will work with any chip or program it will but out on market anywhere from one month to three

I would go with the TS unit, I don't like digital units myself but they have a sweet setup. I wouldn't wait 5 minutes for anything banks makes.

They'll work on any DMax Justin. And I neither would wait on a thing banks sells.

I freaking love my TS MPD W/ HUD, its awesome. I highly recommend them, and TS!

Back