I need some smoke!!!

TimRamit

Ican't get any of the black stuff to come out of my truck, any tricks out there????:st:

BCSCUMMINS said:
Take an intercooler boot off.

Not cool... (literally) haha

I would recommend to go on Ebay and buy a set of stage 5 edge jammer tips (150hp) for $253...install and have extra HP and some black stuff.... add a edge comp $350 used and more bingo... insanes amount of black stuff.

Lavon

And you don't need the DD till you get the programmer or injectors either....but it won't hurt to get it next.

If you really feel the need to blow smoke in public, save yourself some diesel and go pee on a few fire hydrants. Everyone will feel the same about you either way...

Edge comp, some edge jammers(real hot and smokey), and a smarty should give you enough fuel to black out 2 lanes of traffic. Cops and people in general wont like it though:rules: .

Buy anything but Banks!!!(Smoke hating mo' fo's)

TST or a REDLINE!!!<<<BETTER GET A CLUTCH!!!

TimRamit said:
Ican't get any of the black stuff to come out of my truck, any tricks out there????:st:

PM jhurst and buy his 7x.012 injectors. They are quit smokey with some electronics behind them.

But if he runs sticks and no box then he's going to be throwing overboost codes like crazy or won't have the boost needed to cool that fuel.

He never said he wanted "performance" ... just "I want smoke". Someday that will wear off. :hehe:

Back