I need these!!!!

Laramie4x4

I'm still FASTER
Hey guys.. anyone know where to get exhaust manifold flanges for a 24v head.. I wanna build me my own header...!!!! let me know... thanks..

Greg Young at ZZ custom Fabrication has flanges for both 12 valves, and 24 valves. They are water jetted out of whatever you want as a material. He also has every surface on a Cummins, or Duramax on CAD to make any part you could possibility want . Girdle’s, oil pans front covers, valve covers, and manifold flanges.
940 337 4275 and ZZ Custom Fabrication.....FOR ALL YOUR FABRICATION NEEDS

I know that his header flanges are designed so that the ID is the same as common tubes. Even if it’s not round .

Here is some of his work on a triple turbo 4BT several years ago

another neat deal, is any thing you can send to Greg can be turned in to a part in a short amount of time. send him a cad file , and its a part in a day or so . no CNC set up

4bt_project08_08.gif

here are the headers in stainless Greg built for me for my Dmax dragster

100_0560.jpg

Last edited:
I've never had Keating make me anything, but i hear it's top notch stuff. He is hard to get ahold of...

But greg at ZZ i have had several things made, and while he makes good stuff it's not perfect, and i've had to go and re center holes in flanges for oil pans, and re-weld where things were over looked, because it leaked. But that was just the last custom cummins oil pan i had made. Other than that , no issue's.

But his prices are very good, and you get what you pay for.

ZZ or Keating will get you taken care of. There is also several built headers out there already. They have some problems with fitting twins. Need some tweaking so in a way be best if you built your own for fitment.

Hey guys.. anyone know where to get exhaust manifold flanges for a 24v head.. I wanna build me my own header...!!!! let me know... thanks..

I need to make an intake and exhaust for the new motor. If you can get a drawing to me and let me know what material you want it made out of and the thickness you want, I will make you an exhaust flange and the mount for your turbo(t3,t4, or t6). Just pay for the shipping and supply the drawing for the exhaust flange.

RonA

Here is a pic of the 12 valve Keating part. Starts out as a solid piece of 30" x 4" x 1.5" of steel. 3 hours machine time. Keating is looking at building another piece that is a little thinner with less 3D sculpting resulting in a lower cost. This design you see was for Keating's personal use without regard to time or cost....just the best design. New shop number is 865-599-6499.

19041_103016656393311_100000549318460_85278_665769_n.jpg

19041_103016653059978_100000549318460_85277_4510925_n.jpg

Last edited:
Back