I put it on craigs List......

I gave her to the GF,...the GF wants to sell her to pay for new pipes, injectors, sissy bar, a programmer, and dyno tuning for the new bike..

...and the extra cash will go to the GF's new "bolts on's"...

Has anyone seen Tanks balls??????

Oh wait his GF has them....

Has anyone seen Tanks balls??????

Oh wait his GF has them....

2 things:

1. How is it she has my balls?,... she pays me rent, and she bought me a new Harley?...and is selling her bike to pay for new parts for mine.....and any extra cash will be used to purchase something else for me to play with...new bewbies...

2. Careful about asking if anyone seen my balls here....they may send you a picture of them...LOL

So if all that defines her having me by the balls....then....ummm...yeah....she has my balls.....or something.....

sorry your thought process doesn't make sense...LOL

In case you missed the thread where she bought me a new bike...

Bought another Harley... - Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together

Last edited:
Oh...just found out something else last week.....if something happens to my GF,...she named me as the beneficiary in her will.

ummm....yeah....she has my balls...LOL

You're an ass, you charge your GF rent.:bow:

Guess you know what you're doing.

As you were.

I say the gf should pay for half of everything. No sense letting her bank cash then she splits for some reason.

Why would she split? Tanks known for his long term relationships.

I say the gf should pay for half of everything. No sense letting her bank cash then she splits for some reason.

She kinda already does.....she pays rent, and buys the groceries....that is good enough for me....seeing that I live in Military housing,..and I technically don't pay rent(BAH)

Why would she split? Tanks known for his long term relationships.

LOL...mister funny man.....LOL LOL LOL

2 things:

1. How is it she has my balls?,... she pays me rent, and she bought me a new Harley?...and is selling her bike to pay for new parts for mine.....and any extra cash will be used to purchase something else for me to play with...new bewbies...

2. Careful about asking if anyone seen my balls here....they may send you a picture of them...LOL

So if all that defines her having me by the balls....then....ummm...yeah....she has my balls.....or something.....

sorry your thought process doesn't make sense...LOL

In case you missed the thread where she bought me a new bike...

Bought another Harley... - Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together

Maybe she really said, "I don't want to buy myself enhancements, I will sell a harley, then he can buy me the enhancements" I mean think about it, in 6 months when you guys are split( maybe sooner) and she has to explain the enhancements, what is better to explain. Buying them for yourself, or I bought my ex a harley and he paid for my enhancements.

FYI I hope the harley is in your name.

She might walk a decked out new harley, and they enhancements.

Like said before, "so it begins"

FYI I hope the harley is in your name.

She might walk a decked out new harley, and they enhancements.

Like said before, "so it begins"

The harley is in my name...both of them are....this isn't my first rodeo.....LOL

The harley is in my name...both of them are....this isn't my first rodeo.....LOL

LOL,but she paid for it, unless she paid in cash, I am sure there is a nice paper trail.

Anyway carry on, I have the popcorn ready!:pop:

I mean you have been asking yourself why she is with you, I think you might be fixin to find out!

who cares?
pics of the new bewbies when they get here!!

not that we really have to worry.. we know you were gonna post em anyway!!!

Back