I see yall tried to just leave me in the dark again!!! LoL!!!

6point6

Got Smoke?
Hey guys, I was just sent over by dennis @ ts. He said there would be alot of names that I recognized and it's true! Is this the new "site" or will everyone be staying around both places?? Again, great looking site and seems to have alot of promise!

thanks for the Kind words! We appresiate the Support !

Oh...this is DEFINETLY the new place to be.
Don't be shy...bring everyone.

onebadsixoh said:
Hey guys, I was just sent over by dennis @ ts. He said there would be alot of names that I recognized and it's true! Is this the new "site" or will everyone be staying around both places?? Again, great looking site and seems to have alot of promise!

I haven't been on the "other" site in a while... Is it still there? LOL :cool:

4S FED said:
I haven't been on the "other" site in a while... Is it still there? LOL :cool:

Naw you've just been held up in the good traffic yall have in orlando!!! :lolly:

onebadsixoh said:
Naw you've just been held up in the good traffic yall have in orlando!!! :lolly:

LOL You got that right. :rolleyes: I hate this place. :mad: LOL

Timbeaux38 said:
thanks for the Kind words! We appresiate the Support !

Im With ya Timmy !! Didnt much care for that other feller anyway :dead-horse-fast2:

Dont get burnt out its alot of work as you know

DM

4S FED said:
LOL TRU!

Where is that little Cuban, anyways? :aiwebs_017:
I dunno, I think he's trying to figure out how to make my "rocketship," as he calls it, SHIFT!

onebadsixoh said:
I dunno, I think he's trying to figure out how to make my "rocketship," as he calls it, SHIFT!

That would be usefull. LOL :doh:

Yeah, since my truck is job 2 and I knew he had one he was working on I decided to give him a ring the other day! He was like these things will haul a$$ :woohoo: if we can figure out how to make them shift:aiwebs_003: .......and I'm thinking what if I manually shift it :umno:

onebadsixoh said:
Yeah, since my truck is job 2 and I knew he had one he was working on I decided to give him a ring the other day! He was like these things will haul a$$ :woohoo: if we can figure out how to make them shift:aiwebs_003: .......and I'm thinking what if I manually shift it :umno:

Does "Job 2" mean it has the new heads? :confused:

Yeah, new heads and something about the actual block is different. But the programming is really different from what I understand.

I only find out about these things through cryptic phone calls late at night. And then I had to use my computer abilities to find the hidden forum directory. I do like the color scheme. And this thing does seem alot faster.

Back