I Smell Cetane...

Mopar440_6

Whats up all? :ft:

New guy here from south central Pennsylvania. Found this site because of Diesel Truck Resource and I gotta say this place ROCKS! :rockwoot:

I'm a 21 year old mechanical engineering student with a 1994 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins 4x4 that I'm looking to start pulling with this summer. The other sites would crucify me if I didn't post pics so I'll assume the same is true here. Pics below (mine is the black one in the middle)...

IMG_0024.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome! Great group of folks with lots of opinions. Hope you can make some events and meet the herd.

Mopar440_6 said:
Found this site because of Diesel Truck Resource and I gotta say this place ROCKS!

What, did they ban you too? Jerks. :hehe:

Welcome to the best spot on the web!

Forrest Nearing said:
DTR still exists?

I figured it would have gotten swallowed by Google Ads by now :rolleyes:

Just so you know Mopar it is against the :rules: to slam other websites here so we must be somewhat candid. It is one of the few :rules: we have. :hehe: It is not that DTR sucks, it is just that some of the mods at the "TOP" do....:hehe:

Welcome, where at in South Central? I'm not to far from Carlisle.

Big Angry said:
Welcome, where at in South Central? I'm not to far from Carlisle.

I'm from Shippensburg but I go to school in Harrisburg. You going to the Keystone Nats?

Mopar440_6 said:
I'm from Shippensburg but I go to school in Harrisburg. You going to the Keystone Nats?

Planning on it, should be a bunch of us hopefully meeting up before hand.

Back