I tell you, that Jeff Garmon guy is worldwide

TooMuchBoost

Comp Diesel Sponsor
Today at the SEMA Street Rod show in Indy I noticed a booth for the video production company that does sled pulling shows and the like for ESPN2 and Outdoor Channel.

I start talking to the one guy because I was going to suggest more diesel drag racing events and what pops up on the big the LCD's? Jeff Garmon doing a hellacious burnout :st: at Bristol then it goes to Garmon vs. Spruill (Bucks D'max literally looked like a 4 wheels came off the ground on that launch :Cheer:) .

The same clip showed the TS truck and the Stuckey truck as well.

After that I had to get back to work because we were swamped all day but its cool that they were promoting the pro street guys we all know so well and DHRA at a street rod show.:rockwoot:

I have met him before he is a pretty nice guy. I have even rode in one of them Ram 2000. I wish I got his signature. :rockwoot:

"THE" Jeff Garmon? I tell ya..... That guy is really nice if you can get past the swarms of fans and papparazzi LOL

And I gotta tell ya, you have to look real hard to find a nicer guy. I've known him for years and he's always helped me out whenever I've had diesel "Issues". He's the only mechanic that touched the Cummins and will be the only one touching my next Diesel. Just wish he was closer.... I guess I'll just have to get two Diesels and a big Trailer for when one breaks down... :hehe: .
Josiah

I bought a pair of his undies that he raced in off ebay!

dmaxalliTech said:
I got to shake his hand once, I havent washed it since.
---I bought a pair of his undies that he raced in off ebay!

Thats funny right there. LOL

....The king lives! Diesel Elvis!!!!!!!!

I've got his autograph on a BUNCH:bang of service orders. ...taking bids-

He asked for my autograph once, but all he wanted me to sigjn was a credit card slip........

....and to think he's right down the road from me and i don't have the money for him to mod my tranny...

Morse said:
You don't need money, just credit.. =)
no no no no no!!!! i finally paid my truck off and got out of debt so i can go back to school!! no more DEBT! i will save for a tranny and drive mine until it won't go into gear!!

Back