I think i'm guna cry

Ibsmokin

Never endin spendin
Code U0115 & code U0100. Truck running rough blowing white smoke and wont go above idle.

I think its an injector but I cant find the code anywhere. The U code looks like a lost communication code. Has anybody ever seen it?

Last edited:
Do you still have the factory egr?? Valve could be sticking closed

Its still there but the valve is shut off. Thats how eric has it setup on my stc. Is that not right?

To be truthful I really don't know. If you got an AE or scanner you can see if you are throwing injector codes. Rough idle and white smoke make me think injector. They arent too bad price wise. $300 a piece iirc.

I found a big list of what codes mean on pa but of course my code wasnt there.

Where you at in Mid mo? I got an AE and a dashdaq.. might be able to help you out diagnosing

Bout an hour north of stl pretty good drive from you. I just wish I could find out the codes that the sct gave me I have in the first post.

Codes......

U0100 - Lost Communication With ECM/PCM - TCM (Transmission Control Module)

U0101 - Lost Communication With Transmission Control Module (TCM) - Instrument Cluster (IC)

U0115 - Lost Communication With ECM/PCM - Secondary (SPCM) - TBC (Trailer Brake Controller) Module

Communication codes are usually tuner related and mean nothing.fyi

So are you around the Bowling Green Area? Just trying to figure out whats an hour north of St. Louis? I don't know many guys that do much to the 6.'s around this area.

Where are you located kman? I think it should actually be burning water instead fuel, need to look into egr delete next.

There's a guy in Montgomery City, Missouri that works on them. If you want his name pm me.

I had to check your location ... thought I might have seen you yesterday.... but it was another truck with issues........ I was trying to catch up with him to let him know he had a blown headgasket and to stop driving it before he did more harm, but he kept limping and smoking along. I guess it would stop smoking when it finally ran out of coolant right?

Back