I think this should be a record-1132hp

RCCOX Rocks!!!

And Chris does too!!!!!!!!!!!:bow:

Watch the rods north of 1200. We have 5 of 6 that failed a stress test on the track:bang

Good job! This summer is going to produce some awesome times at the track. Can't wait till someone gets in the 9's with a street truck.

Shoot Rich,we are tinkering with it now to see what else it has ,the truck has only been running with these mods for 2 weeks.I want alittle extra kick for Kentucky.I am trying to line up 2 powerstrokes for alittle road race after the TS open house.:hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

That's impressive! Why aren't you hiding dyno sheets? :hehe:

Seriously, is the truck caged or will you need to turn it down a little for the TS event?

bnraond.

RCCX said:
Shoot Rich,we are tinkering with it now to see what else it has ,the truck has only been running with these mods for 2 weeks.I want alittle extra kick for Kentucky.I am trying to line up 2 powerstrokes for alittle road race after the TS open house.:hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

Are these Powerstrokes running in tandem? Don't embarrass them too much :hehe:

Hell...the only thing in the world I can do is wait for him to rev out then hope like hell I have enough gear to catch him while he's on his rev limiter....lord knows I'll be playing catch-up. LOL

Back