I want a better tranny

nukewelder805

Hey there I find myself wanting to buy a built tranny I got about 4gs to put into my 48re on my 06 cummins. i have lost all faith in my truck since I blew my first stock tranny 8 hours from home with a 15,000lb 5th wheel trailer...didnt have mutch of a warning. I dont do anythign to exciting with the truck just run my chip on tow mode and a lil burnout every now and then. I know Id like to replace my tq and valve body...what do you guys suggest me ordering the parts or pulling the tranny and sending it in? do you guys dyno test the trannys? What Kind of warranty will I get I am a union pipe welder and find myself far from home 90% of the time and on the road in unknown places...I want to be able to trust my truck again. Please help...me select what to do with my tranny?

call jeff at the shop tomorrow, talking on the phone is always much easier than posting online. Just a suggestion sir.
Good decisions on going with garmon! :rockwoot:

X2, you just cant go wrong with Jeff's trannys. Price and service are second to none in my book...I got one of his full billet setups, alittle over kill for my truck but I wanted to be on the safe side. I was shocked at how good his prices are..I have friends asking all the time "How can I get my truck to shift like that?" Simple answer, Call Jeff Garmon!!!

Let me know if you have any questions..ROB

Back