ID,UT,NV, and WY 2009 sled pull schedule

Didn't say I would be pulling:poke:

oh I know, just was getting that out, there was alot of interest in the test and tune pull, too many guys say they want to so if it happens going to have to be invite only so we can actually pull, that is not 100% confirmed yet though.

the test and tune pull is a maybe and if at that invite only.

Invite only for a test and tune pull? That's neat, why not just leave it open and let anyone who wants to show up, hook a couple times. The more people, the more money, the more times we can have these. I can probably already guess who's getting invites and who isn't.

is this the 'test and tune' at Al's place? if so, im sure that it will be only people that he know since there was so many people that wanted to come.

Invite only for a test and tune pull? That's neat, why not just leave it open and let anyone who wants to show up, hook a couple times. The more people, the more money, the more times we can have these. I can probably already guess who's getting invites and who isn't.

you going to sled pull this year

is this the 'test and tune' at Al's place? if so, im sure that it will be only people that he know since there was so many people that wanted to come.

pretty much everyone on idp, and itd I bet, I dont even know yet either, but ya there was way to many people that said they would show up to pull and its not like its at a big fairground its in a field, so alot of people would make it worse, and I think he wants to invite the people that actually sled pull not the ones that wanna hook for the first to try it out.

Back