If this thing is as fast as it looks....

Timbeaux

Administrator and Head Thread Derailer
If you are planning on running Pro-street this year and want to be a contender, gimme a shout for decals. This truck picked up 7 tenths last year, with 2 Competition Diesel Decals. Dennis was so pleased, he had his paint man spray them on... I figure that will be good for a second at least :woohoo:

cagedfury3.jpg

cagedfury_2.jpg

Paint looks Killer Dennis!

I'm not a fan of crazy paint jobs, but there's something I really like about that one. I think its because there isn't any yellow's or orange's.

Looks F'n sweet!

SuperDave4x4 said:
I'm not a fan of crazy paint jobs, but there's something I really like about that one. I think its because there isn't any yellow's or orange's.

Looks F'n sweet!

Hey!!! What's wrong with orange?! :soap: :D

I like the painted on COMPETITION DIESEL Logo the best!!:bow: :evil The rest of the paintwork is awesome too! Good work there, on a killer truck too!:woohoo:

LOOKS GOOD DENNIS you should be proud , looking forward to racing at a few of the divisional races this year ,

That is one of the best looking trucks I have seen, bar none, LOVE the paint scheme :rockwoot:

The wheels I belive are APP but they do not make them anymore.

Dennis the truck looks good.

Dennis/Sheila, that truck does look very good. .......It'll look even better at the TRACK! :rockwoot:

Looks good Dennis.......

Dennis is alot like me in that aspect, it better look as fast as it is! And if it aint fast.....well it can be fast standin' still.

Back