Ignition 12 volt source

relay93

I am down to the last wire which is the ignition 12 volts and I am trying to find the best place to get the 12 volt source that is controlled by ignition switch. Some instructions I read fron Genos Garage said to get this from the cigarette lighter but I am having a hard time getting to the lighter. Could use some help in locating a source and wire color code.

Again thanks for the help.

tap it in the fuseblock for something with key on only power.

I was hoping to find it in the cab so I could have the ignition source for my guages but if I need to run a wire to the fuse panel then that is what I will do.
Thanks CSnyder.

Is there not a fuse box in the side of driver side dash ? Open door and look there. Lots of key on power there, and probably the fuse box csnyder was talking about..

Look behind the parking brake and there is a wiring junction block. There should be a bundle of taped wires in front of it. There will be two pink/yel wires in that bundle. Use the smaller of the two.

Yep. I know where the block is and I am going to look for the wire but I also found on the Dodge Body Building wire diagrams the connector for the adjustable pedals that has an ignition 12v source. Thanks for the help and replies.

Radio? that where i tapped into with several of mine or the power windows fuse.

Back