IH Magnum weights- new style

cuminstrkmydmax

I have 13 of the new IH Magnum weights for sale. They are black- each weighing 100lbs. I am going to the Scheid Diesel Extravaganza, so we could meet there- or other arrangements can be made. I am asking $50 each. THANKS -Steven

These are still for sale- they just went for the ride to SDX and back again with me! Let me know- THANKS Steven

I am in Rising Sun Md- not very far from you at all. Yes, they are the new IH Magnum 100lb. suitcase weights. I can part with ten of them if that is what you are looking for- let me know Steven 443-907-3108 THANKS

These are still for sale- they just went for the ride to SDX and back again with me! Let me know- THANKS Steven

I sent you a message to let me know if they didn't sell at SDX. I guess you didn't get it or didn't you drive through State College on the way back?

I sent you a message to let me know if they didn't sell at SDX. I guess you didn't get it or didn't you drive through State College on the way back?

Sorry- I had a long weekend at SDX, met a few people out there and got held up too late! I rolled back through State College way too late Monday- I was ready to be out of the truck by that time.
I know that these werent the exact style weights you were looking for- or even if they were- let me know, I can track down more weights for you. THANKS Steven

Back