IH666 Pulling Animal Help!

veryslowlearner

We pull in "hotfarm" 6500 pound class... Here's what we have laying around... How would you build it. Please pick a motor and finish it with injector and turbo.

A 1993 School bus with DT360190hp with P7100 stock will turn 3K in neutral.

A Sheid Diesel Model 100 series unlimited pump brand new...

Another 360 DT farm engine with stroker crank making 395 cubes fire ringed

We also have funny gears in the tractor double disc clutch fiberglass nose

What we need is injectors (what do I use and where do I get them) we also need turbo advice (which one would you use and where would you get it)

Would the school bus motor have a better head and respond better? Would I be better off redoing the P Pump and use the school bus motor or use the fire ringed 395 with the tractor block and head? Oh, and she's light full dress crossed scales at 6100lbs with driver...

Should check the rules, but they may not allow a P-pump for that. My idea, use the 395, but with the truck head, and use the Model100 pump(depending on the rules) after a shop plays with it. Most wild pullin stuff can be found used on pulloff.com
Turbo depends on how much fuel it can spray. I'd be thinking whatever size the rules let you run.

I know you already have money in custom pistons in that 395, but the 360 truck engines had a bigger bore than the AG engines... I had it figured that the AG crank and truck sleeves would be pretty close to that 395 mark too. Just a thought... What are your rules on the turbo? 3x3? Water allowed? Pump limitations? Either way sounds like a fun project :Cheer:

EDIT: I always wanted to build one of these myself. I wanted to call it "Devil Child" or something along those lines due to the model number :evil

use the truck head, or get a good port job on the ag head. i dont many places will allow the p pump. call columbus on the rest.

Back