II Dragon Flow Extreme VP44 $1450 shipped/no core

broke1

Just like the title states,Industrial Injection Dragon Flow Extreme VP44 for sale. Pump is a few years old but has less than 20k miles and always ran with a FASS 150 with -8,no long start/dead pedal BS and no check engine light in sight. I will include the vp timing gear,the vp mount,the vp,the nut/washer,and the -AN adaptor for the VP.

I have all original paper work and Randall@II has verified the #'s on the pump on March 24,2016.

I'll take $1450 shipped. Postal Money Order only.....P Pump conversion for 600cc of fuel flow is the only reason for sale.

This was the best driving/toughest vp44 in my whole VP experience having owned stock/stock upgrade/HRVP/Dragon Flow.

Buyers feel free to call/text anytime,I'm not on CompD very much now a days.

Call Drew at 205-453-2765

Will also take trades plus cash.

Need a 4K gsk,24v P Pump conversion lines,and adjustable p pump timing gear.

Located in Birmingham,AL.Thanks!

Thanks!!!

Ready to move this so I can finish P Pump conversion,price drop to $1300 shipped!!!!

Thanks,

Drew
205-453-2765

Yep,it lopes HEAVY. Always has....I don't think you'll find one that doesn't lope but I can only speak for mine. It definitely sounds "cammed",I like it.

I ran .093 connector tubes.....At the time II sold me the pump,.093 connector tubes were mandatory,I'm not sure if they still reccomend them.i will probably be using them in my p pump build.

When Brady@II built this pump,he personally told me it was the hottest/toughest VP44 that has ever went out II's door. Considering all the bad ass stuff they build,that says a lot!!!

A ton of interest but no buyer yet......

My monster VP lopes, and it gets old on a daily driver, especially in gear at a stop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think that would be a matter of opinion.....

Seeing as it's only noticed when the vehicles idles and it doesn't do it every time the engine goes to idle(half the time it sounds normal,half the time it sounds "cammed"),I don't think it's anything any1 would care about one way or another......I surely don't.

I'm not bad mouthing this pump at all. It's well worth the money and should sell. My truck has less springs all the way around so the whole truck jumps, lol!

TTT

Please do us both a favor and if you are interested and want any info on the pump and plan on asking a ton of questions,have the cash in hand ready to buy......

Last edited:
Did you ever get any dyno time while running this pump? If so, what was your setup and how did it do?

496hp with 150hp injectors,DF vp44,edge drag comp on 3x5(edge EZ),hx 35/40.

This is tempting, just to compare to my old monster I'm using.

Back