II dual cp3 kit VS PPE kit

dalenw

Has anyone compared actual operation and performance differences between the two?

I will have II Dual Setup on Friday. From what I have been told they are using a modified Duramax CP3. Well see how it works with the huge injectors I plan on running.

The II Duel Fuelers do come with a Duramax CP3 pump. II does this to enhance the overall performance that can be accomplished. It is a new CP3 pump and can be modified for more fuel. Some guys run two modified CP3 pumps that are very large on volume. Thanks

Why does any kit need modded cp3's?In order to use the full fueling potential of 2 stock pumps you would need a set of injectors so big you would not want to run them every day on the street.

RCCX said:
Why does any kit need modded cp3's?In order to use the full fueling potential of 2 stock pumps you would need a set of injectors so big you would not want to run them every day on the street.

to go faster than you...............:hehe: :hehe: just kiddin.

PPE dual cp3 kit

TopFueler said:
The II Duel Fuelers do come with a Duramax CP3 pump. II does this to enhance the overall performance that can be accomplished. It is a new CP3 pump and can be modified for more fuel. Some guys run two modified CP3 pumps that are very large on volume. Thanks

PPE's kit also uses the Duramax CP3 for the second pump, fyi.

diy kit

caterpillartim said:
how come no one has a DIY kit yet

Thats what I thought so I built my own with the help from Chris at Relentless. I fabbed up all the mounts and lines and Chris sent me the electronics to control the second pump.

Malcolm

Back