II Phat Shaft 71

smknram

"ADICTED"
Anybody running this turbo or have some comments on it? Thinking about putting one on a 12V and just looking for some info if anybody has like/dislikes of it.

If i go with it i will get one externally gated, not sure which housing they use with there ext. gated setup

I've installed one with an .91 with the externally gated spool up I was acutally amazed with, if I were going to put it on my own truck I would have went with the .83 but I don't spray. They also have one in a 1.01 housing too I think it really depends what you are going to do with the truck...

I have ran one on my puller. Its a .83 internally gated exhaust housing. It was a little laggy on the street but honestly not bad for its size. I actually liked the turbo a lot. I went down to a 2.5 turbo though so I could pull in a lower class. Here is a video of one of my pulls back when I was still running it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ks49dAB16M

I think you can get it in a .76 housing as well. I see alot of people around 650whp with silver bullets, does anybody have any proof of how much power these turbos can make on a 12v?

Back