II Super Phat Shaft 64

CumminsAholic

snopro
Thinking about upgrading to twins so I wanna sell my II SPS 64 first. Its still on the truck as its my daily driver, would take it off after payment is recieved. Its on a 98.5. Made 583 hp last time I dynoed, II claims it'll support up to 650. Located in MN. $1350

I mainly want to gain spool up and a little less low end smoke, but maybe will throw some bigger sticks at it too. I guess I could throw a smaller turbo under this one, just thought it would be more cost effective to buy a used twin set up already put together. I would be willing to trade up to something like a 62/475 combo also.

Ill trade you a II super phat shaft 62 for your 64.

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk

Not really wanting to take a single on trade, I think it would be cheaper to buy a complete set than build one. But I do know a guy looking for a ps 62 65 14. So if you have one and you want to trade, pm me a price and I will let him know. Thanks

Had some interest, but still got it. I bought this new, always had amsoil run thru it and always cooled to under 350.

I have a set of twins lined up, want to sell this first. Price isn't set in stone, any reasonable offers?

Unless your going with a 58/65 or 62/65. Yur not gonna gain much spool down grading.

Unless your going with a 58/65 or 62/65. Yur not gonna gain much spool down grading.

X2, i would keep the turbo you have, i dont know what your h.p. is or what you use the truck for but i would stay away from a 65mm turbine, just my opinion

BSmith, I plan on going with a 62/65/14 over a s 475. Would that make a noticable difference? I am happy with what I have, just looking to get a little better, but if its not going to make a whole lot of difference I may as well save my $$ for fuel since it goes up every day. :)

Cummins Diesel, not really wanting a trade. My 96 and 94 are both stock and I plan on keeping them that way for the forseeable future, so I don't have anything to use it on. Sorry

BSmith, I plan on going with a 62/65/14 over a s 475. Would that make a noticable difference? I am happy with what I have, just looking to get a little better, but if its not going to make a whole lot of difference I may as well save my $$ for fuel since it goes up every day. :)

Cummins Diesel, not really wanting a trade. My 96 and 94 are both stock and I plan on keeping them that way for the forseeable future, so I don't have anything to use it on. Sorry
100-200 rpm is what I've been told by a few people. So not really worth it in my opinion.

The more important part is what turbine you choose on that s475. 75/87/1.10ar will spool a lot better than the 75/96/1.36ar.

Already bought the twins. Turbo is off my truck now so I can ship immediately, no waiting for me to remove it. Not really wanting any trades now as I have the complete set up. Thanks

Bump...$1250 shipped to your door, buy yourself a christmas present. I promise the wife won't care....lol

Back