I'm Back!!!!

WINspeed

Diesel Pimp
I want to thank CL2000 for all your help with putting the new motor in my truck. I can't thank you enough Chad! You Da Man!!

Friday I was putting the new motor together and searching for parts that were scattered all over the shop over the past 9 months (it turns in to the "Pick and Pull" parts truck.) I left the shop, motor stil not completed and still on the stand.

I had to work all weekend 12+ hour shifts at my other job so I couldn't continue on the truck. Monday I get a call from CL2000, "Guess what that noise is in the background? It's your truck running" AWESOME!!!!!!!! Chad worked on it all weekend while I was out chasing bad guys.

It was driven for the first time in 9 months today. Fresh motor with some improvements. The most signifigant of which is probably that it's hitting on all 6 again. It's had two bent rods for over 4 years(After the Orangevale event) causing the compression in two cylinders to be 100+lbs low. We also put a cam in her and a few other things. It's safe to say it should make a bit more power now. And it sure is a lot smoother.

I apologize to the guys that sent me PM's over the past 9 months. This is the first day I've been on CompD since my truck lost the valve seat. I got bit by the Hot Boat bug and have been lurking around on the Hot Boat forums. I just needed a little break from playing trucks, but were back, full speed ahead!!!:rockwoot:

Fill me in, anything new in th VP world?

Good to see ya Adam!
Sounds like you should have even more impressive numbers to throw down now :rockwoot:

Fill me in, anything new in th VP world?

They are still piles of ****, and only 1 asshole in the world has made more than 1k on.... ...... eh...... ........ er..... wait...

I mean. Welcome back! Good to see you again. ;)

Welcome back man. Glad to see it up and running again.

They are still piles of ****, and only 1 asshole in the world has made more than 1k on.... ...... eh...... ........ er..... wait...

I mean. Welcome back! Good to see you again. ;)

:hehe:

Thanks Guys!! I just woke up. I've got the next four days off to play with the truck and make the Redding event. Off to the Shop!!

I was sick of seeing the turd sit. Im glad its going again. Now you can do something other than boating. Just take lessons from Dennis Perry he can do boating and diesel stuff at the same time.

I was sick of seeing the turd sit. Im glad its going again. Now you can do something other than boating. Just take lessons from Dennis Perry he can do boating and diesel stuff at the same time.

I'm Trying, LOL

Attachments

2.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 36204_140864995927197_100000110925528_429347_3315215_s.jpg
    36204_140864995927197_100000110925528_429347_3315215_s.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I don't know what the rules are over on your boating forums.. But here on Comp D I THINK you are allowed to post pictures bigger than 90x130... You know... So we can see them and stuff? ;)

Seriously though. That is ****ing insane in a boat. People that have never been on a boat have no idea how fast 65mph on the water is.. Let alone almost double that.

For some reason trannys don't like doing burnouts into od I guess:lolly: mine didn't either.

Back