I'm gone!

JohhnyFoxtrot

need a trailer
Well in about 10 hours I will be on a bus going to an airport to go to Ft. Bragg to wait and train there for better than a month to go to Afganistan. Nice talking to you all over the last two years hore I can make it back to carry on with it. Send updates and prayers to my wife of two weeks that will periodically check on this.

Doug

Good luck Doug, we'll be rooting for you and waiting for you. Come home safe.

Be safe out there. If your wife needs someone to work the truck out I'll be glad to help. Come back in one piece.

Thank you Doug. Hope to have you back soon bro!

Hey guys and gals been in this hole for about a week or so. Its not exactly like I pictured it and way less organized than I expected. It makes it tough to plan anything when you haveto go thru different countries forces for supplies and what not. My platoon have all been told where we will be going and I am a lucky one to not have to burn my own fecies like a couple groups headed to the mountains. Its going to be a long 9 months. I'll check in later.

Johnny

Hey guys and gals been in this hole for about a week or so. Its not exactly like I pictured it and way less organized than I expected. It makes it tough to plan anything when you haveto go thru different countries forces for supplies and what not. My platoon have all been told where we will be going and I am a lucky one to not have to burn my own fecies like a couple groups headed to the mountains. Its going to be a long 9 months. I'll check in later.

Be careful dude. When are you FIGMO? Look forward to seeing you at an event. Pat

Back