Im threw. I give up. Need some advice.

Gotti2k7

Helping Global Warming
Alright. Ive been to hell and back with this truck. I LOVE this thing. But its time. Just put this long block in a few months ago and have been fighting oil leaks. Now ive come to find out its possible i have a cracked ring. Im getting some decent pressure threw my ccv, with some smoke. Im burnt out on working on this thing. Not that i hate it. Its just not the time right now. Anyhow. Im now looking into a different truck. Im sad to say but it might be a Dodge. Ive gotta strip this one before i trade it in. The question is. Ive got a deal set up for someone to take the injectors. The only problem is its coming from a obs and im gonna get stock single shots back. Will my truck idle properly if i leave my chip in the truck, "tuned for stage 2 singles." And run the stock singles. I could care less about the performance after there gone. I just want the thing to run smooth enough to trade it in. Any info would be great. Thanks

If the chip is tuned for singles then it will run fine. If you pull the chip, send the PCM back to Jody and have him throw a good single shot tune on the PCM. Then you can sell your chip to...

Back