In desperate need of a 3.5" mild steel donut....

Extended Power

Anyone have one they are not using?

I only need half of it really...just enough to make one 90* extremely tight bend.

Just got informed today that they have been on back order for over a month with no indication of delivery date. (I had one ordered on Jan 14th, and was supposed to have it already)

Like I said...I don't need the whole thing, just rough for one 90* bend...

Thanks!

Im pretty sure I have a 90 degree slice out of one. I will look tonight if you still need one.

Check for buying them off Amazon. that's where I bought mine instead of direct from them. Already sold the rest of it though.

Check for buying them off Amazon. that's where I bought mine instead of direct from them. Already sold the rest of it though.

That's where I bought it from.
Then when I contacted the actual store, Hoerr Racing, they said that Amazon never pulled the add down before my order went in. The add said they still had two at the time of my order.)
Hoerr Racing said they have been on back order for over a month, with no indication of delivery time to their warehouse at all.

If you can TIG get the stainless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Call Deez and ask for the mild steel version. I ordered one about a month ago. Great company, ha
d it in Stock and shipped that day.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

Call Deez and ask for the mild steel version. I ordered one about a month ago. Great company, ha
d it in Stock and shipped that day.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

Did you get it?
Anything left of it? (I only need enough for a 90* bend)

EBay has them.

Uhm...ok, I'll look...thanks.

Just looked...coming from Australia, with $60.00 shipping, and a price of $135.00 there's no wonder they have more than 10 available.

I'll keep my hopes up that someone else has one that I can buy.

Last edited:
Back