In need of a reputable cummins builder

Power

Looking to have a 350-400 pony 4bt built for my rat rod! I have no idea who is who in this world so please school me.

5D719E1F-BDC7-496E-803E-23688A95D71D_zpsnajxiivn.jpg

I'm in Oregon... However I'm assuming any shop can ship.

Looks like a great piece of work in progress.

You doing mechanical or electronic motor?

This one here is being used as a 5th wheel hauler.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 0
CSynder from Ramboyz in Iowa. Look up his user name on here and shoot him a PM. Guy is absolutely great to deal with.

OP. Chris Snyder is your man. The search is over. He is a top notch guy.

Killer thx fellas.... That's what I like about forums, you always find the best!

No need to travel so far. Brad Ponci is in Fortuna(near Eureka Ca.) and you will not find a better shop, or nicer place to deal with. Ponci's Diesel, Fortuna CA Bponci on this site.

RonA

No need to travel so far. Brad Ponci is in Fortuna(near Eureka Ca.) and you will not find a better shop, or nicer place to deal with. Ponci's Diesel, Fortuna CA Bponci on this site.

RonA

That would work better. For some reason I thought the OP was in Iowa ????

Thanks for the recommendations guys! I also agree with RonA, Brad is a top notch guy as well and much closer than myself. Let me know if I can help though!

check out Tim at TRE Diesel. Norfolk, VA. he ships. He primarily deals with cummins and is very reputable. Fine transmission builder too.

Seems like the biggest hold up on any of this is cores... I'm in need for a 6bt ppump core!!!

Back