In the 11's on 37's

TJSHOTROD

Has anyone got in the 11's on 37's besides Maddog? I think I can this summer with some spray. Who is the fastest of the lifted trucks. I ran 12.64 at 106MPH on 37's.

TJ

Bigr will be 2nd in line.:doh:

...and PD will still be in the parking lot.

PTSUPERD said:
Bigr will be 2nd in line.:doh:

...and PD will still be in the parking lot.

Smallrpowr needs to get in the 12's before he can even think of running 11's.:bang

Steve "bondoboy" has run 12.20 on 37s..

I think he may have dipped into the 11s.. But I could be wrong.

MD-LUCKY said:

What's he got?

I'll be posting new times this weekend hopefully.:evil

MD-LUCKY said:

He stripped a 1000 pounds to run the 12.20. I think he is the fastest besides Maddog but I do not if he is willing to run spray to get there. His truck had no interior,bumpers,tailgate. I do not know if he can make 11's without the spray.

bondo didn't strip the bumpers. he pulled the topper and the extras off. that was fuel only. if he sprayed he would easily be in the 11's

BIGRPOWR said:
bondo didn't strip the bumpers. he pulled the topper and the extras off. that was fuel only. if he sprayed he would easily be in the 11's

Thats not what I heard.:blahblah1:

whatever dude, you're the one trying to do a wheely. don't forget i have something breakable of yours! :eek:wned:

BIGRPOWR said:
whatever dude, you're the one trying to do a wheely. don't forget i have something breakable of yours! :eek:wned:

OK OK I am sorry. Whatever you say

BIGRPOWR said:

I didn't hear that either.

But I didn't SEE the run.. and I don't beleive all I read on the internet.

Bondo's truck is one of the baddest trucks I have seen though. I love the white/black combination. Great looking truck.

Sled pull
IMG_9142-1.jpg

Drag Race
farm011.jpg

CAMPING
Picture170.jpg

Ran 12.31 all day running out of fuel, found that the 150 fass was sucking too hard on one of the bends in the hose (kinking it). Fixed it then broke out with a 12.22

I am going for mid 12s on 38s, no sway bars, fully loaded with tools and a full size spare. I doubt I will be able to touch 11s without bigger turbos:aiwebs_029:

Next I am gonna go for 12.5's in a diesel pusher motor home towing a ski boat!

Back