Increasing trans line pressure

torque beast

addicted to diesel
does anyone have a pic showing what to adjust to increase line pressure on an 05 48re. I would like to add a little more pressure since I have increase my hp. It should be around 150-160 right now but I will hook up a guage tomorrow and find out. Also, should I keep it under 200? I have Goerend tranny parts.

Isn't it the blue locktite bolt in the valve body?? Heres the picture

BD_Valve_Body_Dodge.jpg

Lavon

The blue locktite is the stop for the TV valve. If you crank it in, it will increase your low end pressure, but once throttle pulls the lever off of the stop will be the same.

Will these do? One question I have, Is there a way to increase the pressure for lockup in the converter? On my dad built single disc, I don't feel its locking up as hard as it should.
2v1ok2g.jpg

xft1xh.jpg

There is an allen, if I remember correctly, I want to think it is the allen in the first picture, that just shows a head on the stamped piece.
As far as your line pressure on lockup, the BD device has a cylinder that shoves the TV valve full forward in lockup.

I see that was in 02

Is it the same on my 05?

I need to turn it counterclock wise 6-10 turns?

That's good info but I'm still getting conflicting info about which way to turn the screw. Some say clockwise and others say counterclockwise to raise pressure. Also does anyone else have pics showing which screw needs adjusted to raise line pressure?