Indiana Body Work

Goalie990

I was wondering if anyone did body work on the side. I have some rockers and little spots here and there to be worked on. I live in Mishawaka IN.

I was wondering if anyone did body work on the side. I have some rockers and little spots here and there to be worked on. I live in Mishawaka IN.

Well I have a good buddy that does body work..but he is in southern IN and you are almost in MI....you can PM if interested, he is doing it on the side now since he lost his regular body shop job. It would be a long drive but if you can't find anyone else I am sure he could help you out. We painted my whole truck over the winter and I am very pleased with how it came out :rockwoot:

Where at?

Paoli, IN...that is probably a 4 hour drive or so for you I would say. That is where I am from, but I live in Lafayette right now..which is only about 2 hours maybe from you..but we fixed up my truck this winter and repainted the whole thing. Fixed the rust at the bottom of the doors and just went over the whole thing and fixed little spots, dents, etc..

Back