Indiana pull Jennings CO

oops its in july. Josh yeager is putting it on. i had the flyer on it but cannot find it now.

Ok, i found the flyer.

Thursday July 2 2009 Jennings Co Fair Grounds

Truck and Tractor Pull Gates open at 4 and pulling starts at 7

Trucks

6200lb 4x4 gas
* 26" hitch height

8500lb 4x4 street diesel
* 26" hitch height
* Stock looking charger
* chips/tuners allowed

8500lb 4x4 open diesel
* 26" hitch height
* 3.0 charger or smaller
* Twins allowed

Tractors
13000lb 8mph
13000lb open

No nitrous, propane or water injection in any of the classes

This is what i got off of his flyer. If you have any questions just pm me and i can put you in touch with him.

I know he was wanting a tech person for the durmaxes and fords

what sled. this is very important.

because they did use a sled that had a front mounted engine as the "weight" and a plywood buck board. not the type we want to be using.

idk, ill ask tomorrow, not really a sled pulling guru just tryn to help out where i can.

youre doing just fine. we appreciate all the info we can get. thanks for all your help so far.

I just hate going to pulls where they have a junk sled and you drank it 15 more feet at the speed of smell and it doesnt seperate the trucks like it should

lol i hear ya. i hate going to a pull and find out that theirs going to be an antique class (4mph) or something in that range.

No 2.6"??? Am I going to have to make a call to Mr. Josh?
Brandon

I guess you will. Thats just the flyer he gave me. Id like to see more classes. He said he tried to get a drag too but will prolly be next year. I see your "09" Class................ Whats going to go there???????

Hows the truck comming along.

Back